Celebrity Stylist Kiyah Wright Pink Hair Step-by-Step
Pink is having a huge moment in the world of beauty and fashion. Celebrities from Hilary Duff to model Cara Delevingne have taken to the trend displaying their luscious pink locks, and Clairol Professional Celebrity Top Artist, Kiyah Wright, can help you achieve your color dreams too!
Kiyah Wright offers expert step-by-step tips for achieving her favorite pink styles, Dusty Rose and Pastel Pink.
How to get the look:
1. Start by lifting the hair to a level 27 or golden blonde tone.
2. Mix 1 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 1-2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Rose to the Occasion.
3. Apply to the hair for your desired look.
4. Let the color sit for 30 minutes to achieve optimal results.
5. Rinse and style!
1. Using Clairol Professional Basic White Powder Lightener, lighten hair to a baby shade of blond.
2. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes, then rinse.
3. Mix 2 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Make em’ Blush Pink.
4. Apply the color to the hair for your desired look.
5. Let the color sit for 30-45 minutes.
6. Rinse and style!
Posted on 10.08.2017
Hmelt is the result of prodigious natural alchemical processes that completely excludes the use of synthetic substances to help every person express his or her true nature.
Taking inspiration from the Orient Express and the decadence of high living, Matthew Curtis is proud to announce his most recent hair salon expansion within the prestigious Rosewood Hotel on London's High Holborn.