Celebrity Stylist Kiyah Wright Pink Hair Step-by-Step
Pink is having a huge moment in the world of beauty and fashion. Celebrities from Hilary Duff to model Cara Delevingne have taken to the trend displaying their luscious pink locks, and Clairol Professional Celebrity Top Artist, Kiyah Wright, can help you achieve your color dreams too!
Kiyah Wright offers expert step-by-step tips for achieving her favorite pink styles, Dusty Rose and Pastel Pink.
How to get the look:
1. Start by lifting the hair to a level 27 or golden blonde tone.
2. Mix 1 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 1-2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Rose to the Occasion.
3. Apply to the hair for your desired look.
4. Let the color sit for 30 minutes to achieve optimal results.
5. Rinse and style!
1. Using Clairol Professional Basic White Powder Lightener, lighten hair to a baby shade of blond.
2. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes, then rinse.
3. Mix 2 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Make em’ Blush Pink.
4. Apply the color to the hair for your desired look.
5. Let the color sit for 30-45 minutes.
6. Rinse and style!
Posted on 10.08.2017
The bright, dancing rays of the Northern Lights electrify the sky… and now, those magnetic True Blue and Kelly Green tones are brightening up hair, thanks to superstar Larisa Love, who wields the new Bold Shades from Joico's Color Intensity line to recreate the impact of this stunning phenomenon.
Shoots, bridal coiffure, and training courses, but also the Pop-Up Braid Bar services: the brand founded by Ramona Krieger makes braids their core business. Here’s what she had to tell us.