Celebrity Stylist Kiyah Wright Pink Hair Step-by-Step
Pink is having a huge moment in the world of beauty and fashion. Celebrities from Hilary Duff to model Cara Delevingne have taken to the trend displaying their luscious pink locks, and Clairol Professional Celebrity Top Artist, Kiyah Wright, can help you achieve your color dreams too!
Kiyah Wright offers expert step-by-step tips for achieving her favorite pink styles, Dusty Rose and Pastel Pink.
How to get the look:
1. Start by lifting the hair to a level 27 or golden blonde tone.
2. Mix 1 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 1-2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Rose to the Occasion.
3. Apply to the hair for your desired look.
4. Let the color sit for 30 minutes to achieve optimal results.
5. Rinse and style!
1. Using Clairol Professional Basic White Powder Lightener, lighten hair to a baby shade of blond.
2. Let it sit for 30-45 minutes, then rinse.
3. Mix 2 oz of Clairol Professional Pure White Volume 10 Developer with 2 oz of Clairol Professional Flare Me in the shade Make em’ Blush Pink.
4. Apply the color to the hair for your desired look.
5. Let the color sit for 30-45 minutes.
6. Rinse and style!
Posted on 10.08.2017
Christian Siriano’s Spring 2018 collection is inspired by beautiful intricacies found in nature. Christian’s vision for his latest collection is, “almost a psychedelic hallucination of what's inside my fantasy greenhouse.”
Focus on color of the walls, furnishings and interior of the salon.