Get the Look! Rowan Blanchard’s NEW Haircut by Celebrity Stylist Laurie Heaps
Actress Rowan Blanchard unveiled her new haircut by celebrity hairstylist Laurie Heaps, cutting off a total of 9 inches! Learn HOW TO get the look!
“Rowan has been talking about cutting her hair for a while,” explains her stylist Laurie Heaps. “When she started sending me pics of Cybill Shepherd in “The Last Picture Show", I knew it was time. I felt the perfect length would fall right to her collarbone. Something effortless.”
Details Behind The Cut & Style:
1. I cut her hair with a razor and shears to give the ends texture.
2. After I blow-dried it straight, I cut more into the edges again to keep it modern.
3. I used the Biosilk Titanium 1" Flat Iron with White Sands Liquid Texture Medium Thermal Styling Spray to create textured waves.
4. After sectioning the hair, create the waves by starting at brow level and then work your way down the hair. The key to this technique is moving your wrist in opposite directions. I left the ends straight for an effortless look.
5. To finish, I used the OUAI Finishing Crème from Jen Atkin through the ends for texture and finished with her OUAI Soft Hair Spray.
Posted on 07.08.2017
Hmelt is the result of prodigious natural alchemical processes that completely excludes the use of synthetic substances to help every person express his or her true nature.
Taking inspiration from the Orient Express and the decadence of high living, Matthew Curtis is proud to announce his most recent hair salon expansion within the prestigious Rosewood Hotel on London's High Holborn.