How to: The Pixelated Fringe by X-Presion using Fudge Professional
An awe-inspiring, eye-catching proposal by the amazing X-Presion Creativos for those who want to get ahead and learn a colouring technique that has conquered the limits of contemporary hair fashion.
• A Headpaint 20g 10.0 + 20g 8.13 + 20g 99.43 + 0.5g 77.26 + Catalyst cream developer 6%
• B Speed lightening powder + Catalyst cream developer 3%
• C Paintbox -12g Whiter Shade of Pale + 1g Chasing Blue
• D Paintbox -20g Whiter Shade of Pale + 1g Chasing Blue
• E Paintbox -12g Coral Blush + 1g Pink Riot.
Hair: X-Presion @xpresioncreativos for Fudge Professional
Colour: X-Presion and Tracy Hayes for Fudge Professional
Main Photo: Stefano Cattelan
Step-by-step Photos: Sergio Alfredini
Make-up: Barbara Bonazza
Styling: Manuela Mezzetti
Products: Fudge Professional
Co-ordination: PMS by Estetica
Posted on 07.09.2018
In classic Jeremy Scott fashion, his NYFW AW19 show made a statement on the runways. Backstage, a number of mannequin heads topped with short, straight black wigs stood out as they were lined up in a row...
John Paul Mitchell Systems™ Artistic Team Members travel to connect with other hairdressers who have made their mark in their communities, and together, explore the heart of their craft.