Get the Look: Wella's Andy Lecompte styles Madonna's double Grammy whammy.
Two fantastic looks, twice the thrill: Madonna rocked the Red Carpet and then the Stage at the Grammy Awards 2015, styled by Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Ambassador Andy Lecompte. Here's how he created both looks!
Red Carpet – Hair Look #1:
1. Wash and condition hair with Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Protect Shampoo and Keratin Restore Mask.
2. Towel dry and apply just a few drops of Wella Professionals LuxeOil Reconstructive Elixir to hair for a smooth look.
3. Use a comb to create a deep left part and blow-dry.
4. Then wrap the front of the hair into small pin curls and secure flat to head using bobby pins.
5. Take the remaining hair at the back and twist it before securing it near the nape of the neck.
Live on Stage – Hair Look #2:
1. To get a completely different look, begin with steps 1-5 above.
2. Release the pin curls to create gorgeous, Veronica Lake type waves.
3. Gently brush through curls for a smooth, loose look.
4. Finish with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray for long-lasting hold
Posted on 12.02.2015
Madonna - Grammy Awards 2015
It's a global hair event that's fast gaining a reputation synonymous with all things glamour. The 2020 International Hairdressing Awards, held in Madrid tonight, was a glittering and memorable occasion which showcased the very best of the hairdressing craft.