Open Hair Congress III: Freie Berliner Luft
The appointment with the event organised by the Open Academy International Vinokurov & Friends is in Berlin from 29 November to 2 December 2018
The Femina Hall in Duke Ellington Hotel in Berlin will be the stage of the Open Hair Congress III, organised by the Open Academy International Vinokurov & Friends from 29 November to 2 December 2018.
It will begin on 30 November with the Look&Learn sessions by internationally famous hairstylists. On 1 December, the Intercoiffure Mondial / Eastern Europe / Russia Creative Assembly will present the spring-summer 2019 trends with the haute couture collection entitled “SOLO – phonia”. Those attending will see all the necessary steps for creating these looks on stage: hair, make-up, and photo shoots (this will also be live!).
The background for all this will be the Christmas fair and the night-time festivities in local Berlin establishments.
29 November 2018:
- arrival and registration at the Ellington Hotel
- Dinner “Zur Kneipe”
30 November 2018:
- Look&Learn: international hairdressing stars perform on stage
- Dinner and entertainment at Berlin Variete “Bar jeder Vernunft”
1 December 2018:
- SOLO-phonia, live creation of the new high-fashion trend “SOLO-phonia”, presentation of the new hairstyling collection, including make-up, styling and photo shoot live
- Grand runway fashion show
- Gala dinner at Brandenburger Tor
For more information on costs and booking:
Posted on 17.09.2018
MYSTIQUE was the name of this year's spectacular Alternative Hair Show, held at the Freemasons’ Hall in Covent Garden, London. The 2-show event raised a magnificent £205,000 for the Alternative Hair Charitable Foundation: Fighting Leukaemia.
Fudge Professional is excited to announce the winner of its Mixology Master competition! Janica Strom from Salon Moodroom in Finland picks up this coveted award for the second time, having already won in 2016.