How To! Sophie Turner’s Glamorous, Loose Waves by Christian Wood for Wella Professionals
Wella Professionals' Global Brand Ambassador Sophie Turner stunned on the red carpet for the highly anticipated season seven premiere of Game of Thrones in a sparkly, graphic sequin Louis Vuitton dress with subtle, loose waves. Learn how to create the look!
“I wanted to give Sophie a glamorous yet relaxed vibe to match with her gorgeous sparkly dress. We both agreed on a deep side part with loose waves swept to one side,”
says Christian Wood for Wella Professionals.
1. Begin by spritzing wet hair at the roots with Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift. Dry the hair upside down to create added volume.
2. Using a round brush and starting at the nape of the neck, blow dry large sections of hair until the entire head is about seventy-percent smooth. This leaves room for a textured, yet shiny appearance.
3. Next, blow dry hair section-by-section using a round brush to create a smooth look with some movement.
4. To add a wave throughout the entire head, use a wand and wrap large sections of hair around the barrel to create loose soft waves.
5. Once the entire head has been waved, part the hair on the side using a pin tail comb and spritz Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me throughout the root area to create added volume and texture.
6. Mist a small amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist throughout the mid-lengths and ends for shine and to break up the waves. Loosen the waves further with fingers and gently brush the ends to create soft un-done waves.
7. Finish with a quick spritz of Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Finishing Spray throughout the entire head for long lasting hold. For flyaways, spray directly onto a makeup powder brush and gently dust over the hair.
Posted on 27.07.2017
Hmelt is the result of prodigious natural alchemical processes that completely excludes the use of synthetic substances to help every person express his or her true nature.
Taking inspiration from the Orient Express and the decadence of high living, Matthew Curtis is proud to announce his most recent hair salon expansion within the prestigious Rosewood Hotel on London's High Holborn.