Get the Look! Dolce&Gabbana Edgy Bangs Extravaganza by Guido for Redken
Redken Global Creative Director Guido created soft romantic waves accented with unique headpieces at the Dolce&Gabbana Fall/Winter 2016 show. Learn HOW-TO recreate the style!
“Young women nowadays aren’t afraid to push the boundaries and experiment with their hair. This season’s Dolce&Gabbana show is a nod to this mindset of youth culture. All the beauty rules have been broken down to exude an idea of individualism. Each model is wearing a personalized head piece and unique look, some with razor cut bangs, while others have hair with contrasting colors. It almost reminds me of a Disney princess, because of the slight cartoonist color of the fringes alongside the ornamental accessories. And the culmination becomes a very romantic look with an edgy, youthful twist,” says Guido.
Get the Look!
1. Start with clean hair by washing and drying with Redken’s NEW! High Rise Volume Shampoo and Conditioner. Using a comb, create a clean middle part.
2. Curl hair throughout using a one-inch curling iron to create soft movement. With a Mason Pearson brush and blow dryer, run the dryer down the length of the hair as you simultaneously brush through the curls to loosen and create romantic waves.
3. Apply headpiece to crown of head, pulling some side pieces of hair out and letting them fall softly in front of the ears.
4. Use hands to pull hair into a mid-height ponytail and twist into a loose bun to set the loose waves. Secure bun with pins and let set for several minutes.
5. Release pins and let hair fall behind shoulders. Lightly mist Redken Forceful 23 super strength hairspray throughout for a lasting hold.
Pubblicato il 21.03.2016
Dolce&Gabbana Extravaganza by Guido for Redken
Il mondo capelli su Instagram è presente con tantissimi account: dagli acconciatori celebri ai saloni più innovativi, fino ai collettori delle immagini di maggior ispirazione. Estetica ne ha selezionati 7 del settore professionale da tenere d’occhio.
Food writer conosciuta per il suo stile unico e inimitabile, Csaba dalla Zorza rimane fedele al suo caschetto. Ora di tendenza più che mai…