How To: Lady Gaga’s Grammys Flaming Look by Frederic Aspiras for L’ANZA
Lady Gaga set the 2016 Grammy Awards red carpet on fire with a special look to honor the legend of David Bowie and his musical legacy. Her flaming red Ziggy / Gaga hair look was styled by Frederic Aspiras for L’ANZA Healing Haircare.
How the Style Was Created:
– Aspiras first washed Lady Gaga’s hair with L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo and L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Conditioner.
– After towel drying he applied L’ANZA Healing Style Polyester on top of her hair, for texture, volume and shine.
– He then applied L’ANZA Healing Style Design Foam to the remainder of her hair including the ends.
– Aspiras then created two hair sections, separating the top from the bottom. Using a small round brush he blow-dried the top back of the hair for further volume.
– He blow-dried the lower section with a large round brush, to give the style movement and a soft curl.
– Using a large 2-inch curling iron, Aspiras then curled the sides towards the back and center, then curled the back of the hair going upwards. He pinned each curl with a clip and allowed it to cool.
– After removing the clips and letting the curls drop, he gave them a light misting of L’ANZA Healing Style Dry Texture Spray. He then used a large paddle brush to brush out the curls.
– He then applied L’ANZA Healing Style Beach Spray throughout.
– Next Aspiras used L’ANZA Healing Style Sculpt Dry Clay to piece and mold the top and sides. He also noted that Dry Clay is great for fly-aways.
– To finish the look and for lasting hold and bounce, Aspiras applied a final misting of L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray.
For more information on L’ANZA Healing Haircare please visit lanza.com
Photos: Getty Images
Pubblicato il 19.02.2016
Hairlook semplici ma d’impatto per affrontare al meglio le lunghe notti di divertimento del festival più cool del momento. Realizzati con la ghd Festival Collection.
Hair Magazine ha annunciato i primi Nordic Hair Awards and Expo. Il 9 giugno 2019 le porte dell'industria della coiffure si apriranno a un nuovo momento di incontro professionale a Copenhagen, in Danimarca. Ed Estetica Magazine sarà partner multimediale internazionale dell’evento.