How To: Lady Gaga’s Grammys Flaming Look by Frederic Aspiras for L’ANZA
Lady Gaga set the 2016 Grammy Awards red carpet on fire with a special look to honor the legend of David Bowie and his musical legacy. Her flaming red Ziggy / Gaga hair look was styled by Frederic Aspiras for L’ANZA Healing Haircare.
How the Style Was Created:
– Aspiras first washed Lady Gaga’s hair with L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Shampoo and L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Conditioner.
– After towel drying he applied L’ANZA Healing Style Polyester on top of her hair, for texture, volume and shine.
– He then applied L’ANZA Healing Style Design Foam to the remainder of her hair including the ends.
– Aspiras then created two hair sections, separating the top from the bottom. Using a small round brush he blow-dried the top back of the hair for further volume.
– He blow-dried the lower section with a large round brush, to give the style movement and a soft curl.
– Using a large 2-inch curling iron, Aspiras then curled the sides towards the back and center, then curled the back of the hair going upwards. He pinned each curl with a clip and allowed it to cool.
– After removing the clips and letting the curls drop, he gave them a light misting of L’ANZA Healing Style Dry Texture Spray. He then used a large paddle brush to brush out the curls.
– He then applied L’ANZA Healing Style Beach Spray throughout.
– Next Aspiras used L’ANZA Healing Style Sculpt Dry Clay to piece and mold the top and sides. He also noted that Dry Clay is great for fly-aways.
– To finish the look and for lasting hold and bounce, Aspiras applied a final misting of L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray.
For more information on L’ANZA Healing Haircare please visit lanza.com
Photos: Getty Images
Pubblicato il 19.02.2016
La “ColorSophia” ci svela significato, miti e leggende dietro le sfumature dei colori.
Non solo cura e protezione dei capelli, ma anche della pelle. Nell’oasi di bellezza Alfaparf Milano gli ospiti potranno inoltre applicarsi uno dei 17 Jova Beach Tattoos.